April Vacation Programming – Now Enrolling!
Who We Are
After school programs and vacation camps in Cambridge, MA for students in 3rd-8th grade!
At The Robo Hub, we recognize the power of technology to connect children to each other and not just their devices. Our programs explore powerful concepts in science and technology through team-based missions and creative exploration. Kids investigate cutting-edge technology in classes while adults can chat and work in designated spaces. With courses and camps in Lego Robotics, 3D Design, and Coding And Circuitry, The Robo Hub is Cambridge’s destination STEAM center for tech enthusiasts!
- Meals: Each month we gather for a communal meal to strengthen our bonds and create a warm and inclusive atmosphere.
- Showcases: At the end of every program we celebrate achievements by providing our students with a space to share their ideas and experiences.
- Events: From guest speakers to birthday parties, our center is a place for learning and celebration
- Arts: Our classes highlight hands-on activities that empower students to turn their imaginative ideas into tangible creations.
- Technology: With state-of-the-art laser cutting and 3D printing technology every student can make something they’re proud to take home.
- Stories: We believe in the power of storytelling to build compelling worlds where education and adventure go hand in hand.
- Coding: From intro-level block code to advanced instruction in Java and Python we teach kids to code.
- 3D Design: Students learn to navigate computer-aided design (CAD) softwares such as Tinkercad and Onshape to bring their creative ideas to life.
- Social Skills: Our programs help students build essential social muscles through group projects and friendly competitions.
Explore Our Afterschool Programs
Check Out Last Summer's Program!
Dive into the world of STEAM at The Robo Hub’s during your school break! Join us for the full week or for one day, for hands-on programming from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Each day features unique workshops, including LEGO robotics, 3D printing, and more!
Monday – Friday